Thursday, May 03, 2007

Too much living in the past?

On on way to the Universalist Convocation - and stopped at a restaurant in downtown Parkersburg, WV. I notice picturesof the owner's family - and one mentioned a family member (in the early 1920s?) living in Shinnston. I immediately start talking to the significant other about a resident of Shinnston, the Rev. Q. H. Shinn.....
Luckily I didnt have too much to say about Shinnston, and sure dont know if the restaurant family knew Rev Shinn...
... but it did suddenly occur to me, that this might be a case of knowing too much....
If one has to ask "am I boring you" then one probably is.....
... so I will keep my Universalist stories to my blog - and hopefully prevent anyone from talking about my long suffering significant other...

No comments: